[TYPO3-dev] [Typo3-dev] [TYPO3] Do you think too many wrap intyposcript template?

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Fri Dec 23 17:05:24 CET 2005

Dennis Cheung schrieb:

> When we have stdWrapArray, will innerWrap and outerWrap repeating same
> function? (If I understand stdWrapArray right)

stdWrapArray is just an idea that came into my mind reading your
complaint. It will probably not make it into TYPO3.

But if all cObject had a stdWrapArray then there would be no need for
all those additional wraps (innerWrap, etc) and extra objects (prepend,
etc). But that's just musing - it won't happen... unless some picks the
ida up for the mythical Typoscript 2.0 for TYPO3 5.0

Masi