[Typo3-dev] for the Gremlins team: new file button

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Dec 19 09:34:38 CET 2005

stefano cecere schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> The file list onyl uses links, so it's probably ok to close the form.
>
> why to close an unuseful form, if you can delete it?

I meant, closing the original form on top of the page (with </form>) is
ok. That's what you did.

> i try to clean up a bit the class and check it.. i'll post results on
> the bugtracker.

Perhaps you could move the new stuff in it's own function. Or whatever
is suitable for te context of the file.

But the basis looks fine anyway.

What you should do is do the diff properly. The new lines should have a
+ (add), your patch has them all with a - (remove). You must reverse the
order of the filenames when you do the diff.

Masi