[Typo3-dev] Open Task - T3D sites

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Dec 19 09:25:57 CET 2005

Hi Jeff and Ries,

thanks for your replies so far. In the meanwhile I discussed with Elmar that
the new extension coordination team will organise to create these packages.
However they will need support of people like you. So if you still want to
help, I suggest you join the discussion in the newsgroup
typo3.teams.extension-coordination (there's also a mailing list).

Best regards

--
Use a newsreader! Check out