[Typo3-dev] Bug 0000760: Masking fails after patch

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Dec 16 17:32:13 CET 2005

Patrick Rodacker wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> after reading a post from Tobias Bruns on the german list about the
> quality of JPG files rendered by the GIFBUILDER object I applyed the
> patch 'GIFBuilder_Truecolor_2005-10-26.patch'. This produces nice high
> quality images, but when trying to mask the image the output is a white
> image and I get a warning in 't3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php' on line
> 410.
>
> I am using Typo3 3.8.1, the GDLib2 is installed.
>
> Am I missing some configuration settings? Has somebody else faced this
> problem?

Someone already reported this problem. Are you using GraphicsMagcik or ImageMagick ?
(Masking is done by IM/GM)

Take a look at:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/GIFBUILDER

pherhaps it will help you because you misunderstood something about masking (how the
masks must look like etc.)

If this page is reachable online may you send me a link to it offlist (kraftb at kraftb.at)
so I can have a look at the error ?

greets,