[Typo3-dev] Bug 0000760: Masking fails after patch

Patrick Rodacker rod at biba.uni-bremen.de
Fri Dec 16 09:43:51 CET 2005

Hi list,

after reading a post from Tobias Bruns on the german list about the
quality of JPG files rendered by the GIFBUILDER object I applyed the
patch 'GIFBuilder_Truecolor_2005-10-26.patch'. This produces nice high
quality images, but when trying to mask the image the output is a white
image and I get a warning in 't3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php' on line
410.

I am using Typo3 3.8.1, the GDLib2 is installed.

Am I missing some configuration settings? Has somebody else faced this
problem?

Best regards
Patrick