[Typo3-dev] Announcing the News Team

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Dec 16 12:01:20 CET 2005

Hi Matteo,

> Watching news.typo3.org, I see that the last news posted has the
> timestamp "29 of November"...more than two weeks ago, unlike previous
> items, posted more closely each other.
You're right... :-(

> So I ask you: do you need more input form t3-users? We are submitting
> too few news using the form on typo3.org?
Every submission is welcome! :-) So if you have found any interesting
stuff, feel free to submit it to the News Team at
http://news.typo3.org/submit-news/.

> There's something that we can improve?
Currently we're still in a kind of testing phase where we try to find
the best way of working together. If we need addtional News Team members
I well let you know.

Greets from rainy Hamburg,
Thomas