[Typo3-dev] Announcing the News Team

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Fri Dec 16 11:10:02 CET 2005

Hi Thomas and all news-team,

Il 28/11/05 21.48, Thomas Hempel ha scritto:
> The team currently consists of seven people who will collect, verify, write, and proofread news
> items. We hope that this project will become the #1 source of information about our favorite product.

I think this task is precious for us all :)
Watching news.typo3.org, I see that the last news posted has the
timestamp "29 of November"...more than two weeks ago, unlike previous
items, posted more closely each other.
So I ask you: do you need more input form t3-users? We are submitting
too few news using the form on typo3.org?
There's something that we can improve?
Believe me: I'm not complaining at all, I'm only trying to help you and
the news-team: if all is already good, for me is fine :)
Thank you in advance for your effort!

A greet from sunny Italy,
Matteo