[Typo3-dev] Open Task - T3D sites

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Dec 14 08:28:58 CET 2005

Hi folks,

it is planned that in TYPO3 4.0 there will be no more quickstart and
testsite packages. The import/export extension provides all necessary
features we need for this, therefore we should publish T3D packages of
exactly these existing sites that can be imported very easy.

Since I don't have the time to do that I would be happy if anyone could
prepare T3D files of quickstart and testsite (please use the 3.8.x versions
as the base).

Anybody willing to do that? Thanks in advance.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out