[Typo3-dev] CI Launch

Roger Bunyan roger at redgumsoaps.com.au
Wed Dec 14 05:01:53 CET 2005

Hi All

Are ther any plans for publicity (press releases, etc) with launch of
the new CI on the 29 Jan?

I was wondering because our typo3 community here in Bega (Australia) is
planning our own event. Over the past 2 years we have created quite a
few community websites and have significant participation - over 600
back end users  -  and we want organise a little publicity for ourselves.

Being on this side of the world we will be the first to be officially
allowed to use the logo, unless of course the Kiwis up stage us :(

If anyone has already something planned I would appriciate hearing about it.

roger

--
Roger Bunyan
Redgum Soaps http://redgumsoaps.com.au