[Typo3-dev] community extension buddy list

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:15:13 CET 2005

Michael,

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 04:35:55 -0600, Michael Scharkow <mscharkow at gmx.net>
wrote:

> 1. Non-mutual friends is a good idea (or rather auto-mutual friends is a
> bad idea because you can't validate the claim of symmetric relationships)

I don't like the idea of people adding me as friend if they are not my
friend either. It just doesn't make sense. If he is my friend, I want him
on my list as well, if he isn't, why would I want to be on his list? Of
course the added person needs to authorize the whole thing. I won't just
let anyone add everyone and make that mututal.
This mutual adding will probably be optional later on with some TS.

> Greetings,
> Michael

Thanks!

Christoph