[Typo3-dev] AJAX in TYPO3: call for volunteers

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Sun Dec 11 18:13:28 CET 2005

Hi!

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> I looked into the LICENSE file of the distribution (the zip package),
> and it is exactly the "Expat License" - so I think it is compatible with
> GPL. ( I checked it on the GNU pages).
> Where did you find that this kind of license is not compatible with GPL?

I found about "MIT license" in the js file. Navigate here:
http://prototype.conio.net/ and click "Just the .js, please". Since
statement inside says about "MIT-style license" it means that js file is
distributed under this license. Expat or whatever will not apply to this
specific file since it contains license statement inside.

Anyway, I sugget to ask Kasper before you integrate anything which is
not GPL (even if it is compatible).

Dmitry.