[Typo3-dev] frontendformslib

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Wed Dec 7 12:19:20 CET 2005

Hi.

Nico de Haen wrote:
> 2. Did someone extend frontendformslib for his own use and would share
> the code?

Yes, me. I am currently working on it for a project, and will look at my
changes together with Robert Lemke ASAP. Then the extended library should
get uploaded.

I added some new field types, changed some eval stuff, added a way to have
exmaple entries next to the fields. Some other things will probably follow.

For the sake of stability and clarity I will not provide the code before I
have talked about it woith Robert, so don't bother to ask. :)

Karsten