[Typo3-dev] frontendformslib

Jerome typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Dec 7 11:26:39 CET 2005

Hi Nico,

You should take a look at the extension ameos_formidable and it's demo
ameos_demo_formidable

It's an API that creates FE forms based on XML conf.
Really flexible and reusable.
Alpha version but still useable.

It doesn't uses TCA for the moment, but this feature has been requested many
times so we're thinking about it.
Is there anybody here in the community with strong TCA knowledge that could
help us achieving this ?

Best regards,
Jérôme Schneider
typo3dev at ameos.com