[Typo3-dev] fe user login by script

Nikolic Antonio nikolic at intime.de
Tue Dec 6 16:45:12 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your quick response!
Well doing an autoprepend seems a bit unclean to me, isn't it? Still I can't figure out what I should write here; I could overwrite certain POST or GETVars - but don't know which ones.
What about your typo3conf/localconf.php approach? Do you have some snipplets or even working code? Would you mind sending them to me at
	typo3dev[AltGr-Q]liebt-dich.info	?

Best regards
Antonio