[Typo3-dev] object browser in the backend

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Aug 31 15:25:05 CEST 2005

Pierre schrieb:
> Hello Little Big Man,
>
> According to your philosophy :
>
> [X] No Dev related Question (and thanks to you there are now half a dozen
> posts in this case ;-)
>
> I can add that my real name is also not dev related, so it is not a relevant
> information in the topic of the group.

You may have noticed that besides Tapio, who had recently some "social
trouble" here, everybody here posts with his full real name. It's
considered as polite and is part of the (unwritten?) list rules.

If you cannot be bothered by adding you name to the setup of your
mai/news client why should we bother to answer your posts.

Masi