[Typo3-dev] object browser in the backend

Pierre pierroozz at freesurf.fr
Wed Aug 31 14:49:16 CEST 2005

Hello Little Big Man,

According to your philosophy :

[X] No Dev related Question (and thanks to you there are now half a dozen
posts in this case ;-)

I can add that my real name is also not dev related, so it is not a relevant
information in the topic of the group.

And I like TOFU as well  : I do not store the answers of my question in the
deep sea of the dialog, so the order is not the QA order but the decreasing
chronological order, an other order that exists in the univers (and maybe
not in your mind).

Can you imagine there is a person who critize you when you thank someone ? I
can't. It's unbelivable.
I'm polite when saying thanks to those who answered (and in the same time
they know their ansewer was read and is good), so I prefer not reveal what I
think such behaviour like yours.

[X] No elegant neither fair-play behaviour

Pierre,
or, with my real name : Pierre.

news: mailman.1.1125401328.3940.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...