[Typo3-dev] Adding 'Edit page header link' for 'alt_doc.php'

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Aug 31 11:02:51 CEST 2005

Thorsten Kahler wrote:
> Hi tapio,
>
> I'm talking 'bout the "click menu", not the dropdown box in the "edit
> content element" view.
>
> You can reach the click menu by left-clicking on a page icon in the page
> tree.

I know that but it is *not available* in the page 'alt_doc.php', in the
view, where you edit a content element.

> Select "Edit page header". Edit. Click "Save document" and "Close
> document" or "Save and close document" and you're back to the previously
> edited record.

No - after saving the record (concerns both 'pages' and 'tt_content')
I'm in the page 'db_layout.php', where I must select a content element
to edit or edit page header - the problem is that there is not a
shortcut link between editing an individual content element and editing
the header info of the related page.