[Typo3-dev] Adding 'Edit page header link' for 'alt_doc.php'

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Wed Aug 31 10:09:54 CEST 2005

Hi tapio,

I'm talking 'bout the "click menu", not the dropdown box in the "edit
content element" view.

You can reach the click menu by left-clicking on a page icon in the page
tree. Select "Edit page header". Edit. Click "Save document" and "Close
document" or "Save and close document" and you're back to the previously
edited record.

Do you think your editors might like it this way?

AFAIR there's even a video about the click menu in the documentation section
on typo3.org

Regards,
Thorsten