[Typo3-dev] Extension reviewing project?

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Mon Aug 29 18:15:29 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

>>>there's a mailing list [Typo3-extrev] respective extension review, maybe
>>>you could try to get a discussion about it there...?
>>
>>I cannot join the mailing list because of an error.
>

> Because of what error? Please reply by private mail.
>
> - michael

I already sent an email to:
typo3-team-extrev-owner at lists.netfielders.de

This is the error when trying to join the list:
Bug in Mailman version 2.1.6

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

/Stig