[Typo3-dev] disable access to page content by group

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Fri Aug 26 16:38:03 CEST 2005

Perhaps I wasn't clear -- I'm looking to disable content from showing up
in the frontend based on a field in the content record. So, you can
currently set the "access" field in a content record to make that record
only appear for certain frontend groups -- I want to add a field that
will make content _not_ appear if the logged in frontend user belongs to
  the selected frontend group -- so this isn't really about backend
editing rights.

Zach