[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Aug 25 20:11:21 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:

>Ries van Twisk wrote:
>

>>tapio wrote:

>>>The whole issue seems strange. Typo3 3.8.0 has been said to be faster
>>>because of better cache control. I update Typo3 just because of this
>>>reason. Was it mistake?
>>>

>>No it wasn't a mistake, the update for 3.7 to 3.8 was easy (at least for
>>me) and makes the path better for the next upgrade.
>>We just need to find the point where parse times comes from, that's all. :)
>>
>>Ries
>>

>I use MTB - maybe the problem relates with TV.
>It has a new version for 3.8.0, which is incompatible with 3.7.0.

I have read that to, yet I was working with TV version 0.3.0 and 3.7.0
al together without problems.
It must be site related I guess...
anyways, when I have time...and that will be soon I'll do someprofiling
on T3

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/