[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Aug 25 19:26:58 CEST 2005

Simon,

I also see high parse times.
Our system is
OS: Red-Hell  el-4
RAM:1Gb
CPU: Intel Pentium, 2.4Ghz
HD: All fast SCSI on EXT3

yet,
our pages show sometimes parse times op to 7000ms and even for the cache
I found it slow, but fast enough to be woreable.
as you said, as time permits ... then I will do profiling on the
fucntions as (but will be soon though).
Ofcourse, when I find something I let you know and see if we can make
some patches.

are you using templavoila? I do......

cheers,
Ries