[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Simon Ihmig ihmig at kaliber5.de
Thu Aug 25 18:17:57 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> I don't think so! In his first mail, Simon mentionied that it was much
> faster in 3.7.0.
>
> I admit I didn't compare this on my own computer, but it definitely sounds
> like an issue. Simon, can you please check the parsetimes of the same site
> with 3.7.0?

As stated in my first post, parsetime for a cached page with a simple
USER_INT was 99ms for 3.7.0, without the USER_INT ~25ms.

> If possible, can you dig a little bit into index_ts.php, section "Generate
> page" and try to continously isolate the function that slows down your
> site?

I will try to, when time permits (common problem I guess).

To sum it up, there are two issues here:

1. why is there a parsetime increase from 25ms to 99ms at all just for a
simple USER_INT? (seems to be a design issue)

2. why is there an even larger increase for 3.8.0 from 25ms to 246ms?
(seems to be a newly introduced bug?)

Simon