[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Aug 25 16:26:27 CEST 2005

JoH wrote:
> Well - I don't know what else you got installed as extension but 2400ms
> just for one page seems quite a lot to me.
> So maybe it's just the server itself that slows down the parsetime.
> Could you give us some basic informations about CPU, RAM etc.?

I don't think so! In his first mail, Simon mentionied that it was much
faster in 3.7.0.

I admit I didn't compare this on my own computer, but it definitely sounds
like an issue. Simon, can you please check the parsetimes of the same site
with 3.7.0?

If possible, can you dig a little bit into index_ts.php, section "Generate
page" and try to continously isolate the function that slows down your
site?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out