[Typo3-dev] Including Arbitrary Files in Export Wizard

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Aug 24 23:03:43 CEST 2005

I've been working with the Import/Export Wizard to try to package
TemplaVoila templates for download.  The existing functionality comes
close to what I need but doesn't quite get there because it does not
fully recur into static template files.

I've been working on this, but in the meantime I was hoping to manually
build an "exported" file that contained my TYPO3 records as well as the
files that make up my template.  Thus far, I haven't figured out a way
to add arbitrary files to the exported the XML and have TYPO3 import it
because every file has to be tied to a field in the the export or a be a
softref.

Anyone have suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Jeff