[Typo3-dev] Making a better access control

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Aug 24 09:43:36 CEST 2005

Troels Kjær Rasmussen schrieb:
> Tapio wrote:
>

>>I made a valueable result -
>

> Again, - please read this documentation:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_cgl/
>

>>I got working a better access control, which would really reasonable to
>>implement in future version of Typo. I made a bug report of it with some
>>code snippets and an attachment.
>

> And if you took out 10 minutes o research things like these, instead of
> cross-hacking you own version of the code and bloating it out on
> bugs.typo3.org or the mailinglists for that sake, you would have found out
> that REAL access-rights on recordlevel are planned for a later release of
> t3.

Well so what? Does anybody have to what until some core devs have time
or get money to do some task?

He needs the feature now, so he needs to do the job right now. If he is
patient enough to propose a solution it should be considered for
inclusion. If it is just a hack, and for that unreadable and in an
unsupported format - then forget about it.

Masi

PS: I have to admit I had only quick glances on the whole thread, and
did not see any of Tapio's code.

PPS: I really understand that there are *ahem* some problems with
Tapio's communication. I try to avoid his posts myself.