[Typo3-dev] Typo3 only for nerds?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Aug 20 16:24:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

tapio schrieb:
[...]
> You have misunderstood my points.
> I don't think only myself.
> I would like that Typo would be developed in some respects futhrer.

We all want to do that. But it is not a matter of add this here and
there. Some of these issues just have to be adressed in a somewhat more
general approach imho. But this might need a lot of brainwork and
ressources.

And this might not be the primary goal as for now.

I guess we'll see some more details while the roadmap[1] is being worked
out in more detail.

As for now it might be more advisable to just go the XCLASS way. To my
concern core files are working really great and API shouldn't be changed
very frequently.

[...]

[1] http://typo3.org/development/roadmap/

Cheers,