[Typo3-dev] Typo3 only for nerds?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Aug 19 22:48:56 CEST 2005

Lasse Nørby wrote:
> Listen Tapio..

> If isn't exactly motivating the developers to read your posts, when you
> critisize their work constantly

Ok. I admit that I have expressed matters incorrectly. In general people
- includin me - have taken everything *too personal*

> Bottomline.. It's nice to see that you would like to help improve Typo3
> and again, you have some good ideas, just think about how to get them
> across to the DEV folks please.

Thanks.

BTW. Have you taken account 'ss_dragdrop' in you future skin? I hope
that also FE could have skinning support. It is not difficult to add it.
At least adding a CSS-file is quite simple (I made some conditions,
which detect, if someone has logged in as a BE-user, when in FE editing
has been used a special CSS).
Skin-related icons might be more problematic. I have tryed to get
discussion developing Typo into direction, where skinning could work
better (see another answer in this mailing list). Better skinning
support is easy to implement.