[Typo3-dev] Typo3 only for nerds?

Lasse Nørby zamiams at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 22:15:23 CEST 2005

Listen Tapio..
I think that you have a lot of interesting points, and I am sure that
all you really want to achieve is, like the rest of us, make Typo3 a
better tool than it already is.
I just think you should take a deep breath and think about how your
suggestions and requests are percieved by the rest of the Typo3 community.
If isn't exactly motivating the developers to read your posts, when you
critisize their work constantly. Instead, maybe take a different
approach like; "Hey Robert! TemplaVoila is a REALLY cool tool with a lot
of potential, I have a couple of suggestions and comments though if
you're interested."
Remember that Typo3 is a FREE tool, and many of these developers are
working their ass off to give it to the world, when they could be making
  a great deal of money otherwise.

Bottomline.. It's nice to see that you would like to help improve Typo3
and again, you have some good ideas, just think about how to get them
across to the DEV folks please.

As you were..