[Typo3-dev] Typo3 only for nerds?

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Aug 19 21:26:31 CEST 2005

tapio wrote:
> Hi
>
> It seems that some people in this list think that Typo3 is just for
> nerds.
> In my mind this in not the correct approach. Typo3 has many
> userfriendly features but too nerd attitude stop developing them
> further.

hey tapio,

whats wrong with you?
applying for the killfile?

sorry.

most of the people here in this list are earning money with typo3. our
clients do not think that they are nerds in any case. neither we think
that our typo3 staff is very nerdy..

as you may have noticed many people here in this dev list are typo3
users that have largely contributed to typo3 with time, money and
personal effort.

i feel offended by your unprofessional attitude in all your posts. i
fear that you are a troll only wanting to create anger and problems
here.

please start to contribute with code and not mailingslist traffic or
refrain from posting in this list.

have a nice day.

olivier