[Typo3-dev] TypoScript Date

Nicolino Cubetto nicolas at smileandsoft.com.ar
Fri Aug 19 20:59:32 CEST 2005

Hey excelent 2nd silverplate!
it's working alright...

sadly, TimeZone extension is not working...

my guess is that i am not sending a proper TZ value

anyone has used that extension before?

i need to set it up to GMT-300

ive tried "GMT-3" and it didnt work, "-3" didnt work either (long shot), i
even tried "EST5DTS" and other strings i have found in examples 'round the
web, but nothing seems to change the time...

my guess was that this TimeZone ext aint working alright, but then i got no
output from a php file with teh following code:

<?php
echo getenv('TZ');
?>

so i gues im f***ed
suggestions welcome....

maybe i am missing something in the php compile?

cheers
nicolas