[Typo3-dev] TypoScript Date

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Fri Aug 19 16:04:46 CEST 2005

Nicolino Cubetto schreef:
> Thannks for that silver plate! worked like a charm!
>
> just one more single thing: How can i change the language in wich days and
> months are represented?
OK, silverplate version 2

config.language = nl
config.locale_all = dutch
config.locale_all = nl_NL
page.10 = TEXT
page.10.data = date:U
page.10.strftime = %A %d de %B de %Y - Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
| Hora %H:%M

change the dutch values for yours.
You can add/try more local_all values.
I don't know how TYPO3 exactly works but in PHP all unknown values are
passed without any harm and the right one is accepted.

> to do so in php required an array and using the numeric values
> is this possible through typoscript?
>
> is there a typoscript reference somwhere?
> i checked www.typo3.org
Almost right.
In topy3.org you will find a documentation menu entry and there is a matrix

Download the TSref document (as Open Office document of pdf). It's your
bible for TYPO3. For real life there's a better bible (Kasper).

> but couldn't finde the "date:" as you used it

I found this 2 times. But the version I used was found by date : (with a
space between date and :)

> maybe putting in TS "functionname" + ":" is calling a php function?
read the TSref if you found "date :"

> cheers
> Nicolás

Daniel