[Typo3-dev] Advanced user/user group TS config

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Aug 19 12:26:27 CEST 2005

> There is *no sense at all* in bloating the list with your stuff.

Why not me could present some idea - it seems that if I present some
idea it is always incorrect. Okay you want that I would never present
any ideas in this list.

Prepare
> it in a nice matter and open an issue in the bugtracker.

ok. But I wanted to hear first, what other people would like this idea.
But according to opinion I should newer anymore write anything to this list.

I apologize that I have written too hard but is your attitude constructive?