[Typo3-dev] The donation issue - please join this debate! (about paypal..)

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Aug 18 08:54:47 CEST 2005

Stig Nørgaard Færch wrote:

>Hi again.
>
>Robert Lemke wrote:
>

>>Hi folks,
>>
>>Stig Nørgaard Færch wrote:
>>

>>>So shouldn't something be comunicated out?
>>>I don't think that fundable.org is very known.
>>>It should almost be frontpage news ;-)
>>>

>>After thinking about it for a few days, I came to the conclusion that
>>_something like_ fundable.org is a great thing, but still I don't like the
>>fact that you need Paypal for it. It doesn't mean that nobody should use
>>fundable.org, but I imagine that in my case it's even easier to handle:
>>

>I really don't adorse Paypal either. I don't like that Paypal should
>have a piece of the cake.

What other means than paypal??
For example, here from exuador a transfer to a back acount out of the
country
is already at least $50,- (dollars).
I do have a credit card, for me paypal (or other simular systems) would
be ideal.

btw,
I like the idea that I can submit money to a project... not to the
assosiation.
So I know when I sponser a project, that project will be done...

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/