[Typo3-dev] templa voila new version, when ?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Aug 16 20:14:24 CEST 2005

> Concerning your, um, statement about commercial sites and frontend
> editing: Who says commercial sites need FE editing *at all*

Maybe not, but my partner require good frontend editing features.
That's why TemplaVoila is for me totally useless. I have thought to use
it for two customers. I even made two template system for them.
But when I found problems in frontend editing I deleted all TemplaVoila
related data from those sites.

> Before we start another flamefest here: Nobody here objects constructive
> criticism, and I don't think your comments are useless but the tone of
> your mails really poisons the atmosphere in the list, and I do
> understand and agree with Robert's reaction.

I apologize. I have just tryed to get interest into some issues.