[Typo3-dev] templa voila new version, when ?

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Aug 16 17:40:26 CEST 2005

Jens wrote:

> But that brings me to a rather political point. For me TV is not just an
> extension but actually an core feature. (of course technically speaking, its
> an extension like the german language pack)

For some people tt_news might be a core feature, too. Anyway, TYPO3 does
work without TV and has done so for a long time. A lot of the regulars
here have *never* used it, and I occasionally regret that the
documentation TV has been named "Futuristic Template Building", as it
suggests that using TV is best practice which results in users being
frustrated if best practice does not always work.

Greetings,
Michael