[Typo3-dev] templa voila new version, when ?

media.res | alex widschwendter a.widschwendter at mediares.at
Tue Aug 16 15:50:37 CEST 2005

hi,

> I havent made a final decision about how I should think about that topic.
> On the one hand I totally understand Robert (and really appreciate what he
> has done so far! ) on the other hand Im not sure if this is a good
> development in general.
> So it might be a good thing to discuss on the forum. ;)

in my opinion the money collected with the membership should go to these
projects (TV, DAM, indexed search, ...) - projects nearly everybody
uses... and make TYPO3 that cool ... but unfortunally are not that
specifiec that somebody can claim it his personal sponsored feature ;)

the worldfamous 2c

alex