[Typo3-dev] Filter display of records in foreign_table based on access

Peter Huppertz peter at futurmat.com
Mon Aug 15 11:59:25 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I'm using a flexform to configure my extension in the BE. The flexform
configures a selectorbox which displays all fe_users. The problem is
that all users are displayed, but I only want the users to be shown who
have access to the page (the page is access restricted using the page
header). Would it be possible to filter the display of the table using
the allowed FE-Group? And how?
My selectorbox so far:
                    <only_user>
                        <TCEforms>