[Typo3-dev] HtmlArea Header rendering problem

Charlesmart charles at smartagence.com
Thu Aug 11 15:00:16 CEST 2005

Thank you for your answer !!
Normally, the <hx> tags are allowed...

I send you my TS Script. I put it into the TSConfig of my first page.
I tried tu put it into the setup of my template but it not work too.

Thanks in advance !

------ My TS Script ------------------

RTE {
 default.contentCSS = lib/css/screen.css
 default.hideButtons = about, textstylelabel, textstyle, fontstyle, fontsize, strikethrough, subscript, superscript, lefttoright, righttoleft, outdent, indent, textcolor, bgcolor, textindicator, emoticon, insertcharacter, line, user, acronym, spellcheck, inserttag, removeformat, showhelp, about, tableproperties, rowproperties, rowinsertabove, rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit, columninsertbefore, columninsertafter, columndelete, columnsplit, toggleborders, cellproperties, cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete, cellsplit, cellmerge
 default.disableColorPicker = 0
 default.proc {
  overruleMode = ts_css
  dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
  internalizeFontTags = 1
  allowTagsOutside = img, hr, table, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, br, ul, ol, li, pre
  allowTagsInTypolists = br, font, b, i, u, a, img, span
  allowTags = table, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center
  denyTags >
  keepPDIVattribs = align, class, style
  dontRemoveUnknownTags_db = 0
  preserveTables = 1

  HTMLparser_rte {
   allowTags = table, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center
   keepNonMatchedTags = 1
   xhtml_cleaning = 0
   tags.span.allowedAttribs = style
   tags.ul.allowedAttribs = class, style
  }
  HTMLparser_db {
   allowTags = table, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b, i, u, sub, sup, strike, a, img, nobr, hr, center
   keepNonMatchedTags = 1
   xhtml_cleaning = 0
   tags.span.allowedAttribs = style
   tags.ul.allowedAttribs = class, style