[Typo3-dev] Links towards restricted pages

Charlesmart charles at smartagence.com
Thu Aug 11 11:58:57 CEST 2005

Hi list

I have to create links towards restricted access pages.  If FEUser is logged, he goes directly to the restricted page, otherwise the netsurfer is redirected to a login page.
No problem for the moment thanks to : config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = the uid of the page with the login form.

But I have to display a small padlock in front of all these links. I tried with wraps, but it didn't work at all !

I looked for the treatment of this property ! It is located in the file class.tslib_content.php near the line 5049.

Has someone a small idea ? Need some help to add a wrap.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor English :/

- Charlesmart (charlesmart)