[Typo3-dev] Improving front end editing of MTB and the standard page module

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Aug 1 09:20:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

tapio schrieb:
> Peter Niederlag wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> tapio schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> MTB has in other respects excellent front end editing
>>> but it is not possible to create new pages like in the
>>> frontend editing of TemplaVoila.
>>

>> This is wrong. Of course it is possible to add new pages as well with
>> either templating-approach(TV or MTB, plain TS whatsoever) as well in FE
>> as BE.
>

> In the frontend editing of the standard page module is NOT an edit icon
> for 'Edit page header' in the top-left corner of the browser window like
> in TemplaVoila, which could make possible to add pages using frontend
> editing.

I don't know what you mean by "frontend editing of the standard page
module" but anway you can use the adminPanel(if you don't hide it) or
use a custom EDITPANEL (which is is Typoscript cObject).

Cheers,
Peter

P.S.: And one last reminder from me to please change your attitude and
start being a little more nice instead of your constant rude yelling.
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *