AW: [Typo3-dev] Suggestion for page tree

Dieter Mayer dieter_mayer at gmx.net
Sat Apr 23 23:46:22 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

well, no prob., it was only a suggestion for a time where every dev. has
lots of time... :-)
Maybe for v5.2.0 <G>

Thanks for responding,
Dieter

>> Yes I know 'bout that, but that's a step too much for me when I'm
>> editing templates. It's easier to jump from one template page to
>> another without checking the page name in that module (I have a lot of
>> different templates in my page tree).
> if you don't know where your templates reside you should find another way
to keep track of that and maybe get a better way to organize your templates.
> Personally I would like to keep the page-tree from that information...
... there are already nice ways to keep track of that. There's other stuff
which will be more important to go there..