AW: [Typo3-dev] Suggestion for page tree

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Apr 23 06:45:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

Dieter Mayer schrieb:
[...]
> Yes I know 'bout that, but that's a step too much for me when I'm editing
> templates. It's easier to jump from one template page to another without
> checking the page name in that module (I have a lot of different templates
> in my page tree).

if you don't know where your templates reside you should find another
way to keep track of that and maybe get a better way to organize your
templates.

Personally I would like to keep the page-tree from that information...
... there are already nice ways to keep track of that. There's other
stuff which will be more important to go there..

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag