[Typo3-dev] ext_conf_template.txt - syntax

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Thu Apr 14 22:07:25 CEST 2005

Hi Rainer,

you could try to use the corresponding HTML Entities (as strings) and
recode them to the desired characters. Or you could map them to a list of
integers (kind of lookup table). In both cases you have to decode the
values.

If you want to store the right value directly take a look at
SC_mod_tools_em_index::tsStyleConfigForm() (typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php).
You should find a way to manage it from here - if it's possible at all.

Regards
Thorsten