[Typo3-dev] Splitting backend module into several files.

Arne Skjaerholt arnsholt at broadpark.no
Wed Apr 13 15:24:22 CEST 2005

Hello all,
I am currently working on a backend module which is intended to function
as an administration panel for a frontend module I'm working on as well.
Now, I'd like to split my code into two files. One file that does the
presentation of input forms (index.php) that POSTs to another file
(action.php) that does the actual work specified by the forms. There's
only one problem: the entire page I get from Typo3 in index.php
(mediumDoc FWIW) is wrapped in a big honking <form> tag that links to
the index.php script, so any forms I specify simply POST to index.php,
not action.php as I intended. Can any of you guys think of any good ways
to work around this?

Arne
:wq