[Typo3-dev] rfw() ?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Apr 8 01:56:30 CEST 2005

Hi Stephane,

> I have read the announcement. tstemplate is not a system extension
> anymore -- and here is the whole point : the TER version of this
> extension is older than the version shipped and packaged in the "global"
> extensions of typo3 3.8.0 beta1. So I guess the simple fix would be to
> upgrade the TER version of tstemplate to the latest version available.

No. The simple fix is to remove the locally installed extension which causes
the global extension to be used.

> As far a s I understood the idea is to have the following structure:
> - system extensions : shipped with typo3, contain only a limited set of
> generally useful extensions
> - global extensions: empty, but free for the admin to put whatever he
> will require for multiple sites

Not yet but later: This directory still contains many extensions which are
used by TYPO3. When installing from CVS you should make sure you copy them
to your installation.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out