[Typo3-dev] further TV development ?

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Thu Apr 7 19:24:10 CEST 2005

Hi Jens,
> i have used TV 0.4.0 with typo 3.8 beta on a new project right now.
> I think the concept especially for complicated designs is brilliant.
> But there are still 2 things that really make it complicated for the user.
>
> 1) The Flex Forms don't show up in the content wizard. The user needs
> several clicks to add a new flex form content element.
A script which adresses this issue was posted in this group by Burkhard
Pauli some weeks ago.

> 2) Frontend editing doesn't fully work. No sorting of articls, no new
> articles
You can sort by clicking the top most pencil and create new elements by
using the admin panel. But nevertheless frontend editing needs some more
work, to get more comfortable.

By the way, to mention another point. I would really like to see, if one
could use ruleConstants and ruleRegEx not only to mark unwanted content,
but also to block it.

Regards
Jan