[Typo3-dev] further TV development ?

Jens shocktone at gmx.de
Thu Apr 7 18:39:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

i have used TV 0.4.0 with typo 3.8 beta on a new project right now.
I think the concept especially for complicated designs is brilliant.
But there are still 2 things that really make it complicated for the user.

1) The Flex Forms don't show up in the content wizard. The user needs
several clicks to add a new flex form content element.
2) Frontend editing doesn't fully work. No sorting of articls, no new
articles

Does anybody know when this will be fixed/updated ? I have no idea how
complicated this would be to implement.
But at least for me this would be the most important things in further
development.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings Jens.