[Typo3-dev] Caching question

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Tue Apr 5 22:22:11 CEST 2005

realUrl is just another way how to display your URL, and Typo3 should handle
that.

Example:

$this->pi_linkTP("linktext", array($this->prefixId."[test]" => $test),1);

pibase:
 /**
  * Link string to the current page.
  * Returns the $str wrapped in <a>-tags with a link to the CURRENT page,
but with $urlParameters set as extra parameters for the page.
  *
  * @param string  The content string to wrap in <a> tags
  * @param array  Array with URL parameters as key/value pairs. They will be
"imploded" and added to the list of parameters defined in the plugins
TypoScript property "parent.addParams" plus $this->pi_moreParams.
  * @param boolean  If $cache is set (0/1), the page is asked to be cached
by a &cHash value (unless the current plugin using this class is a
USER_INT). Otherwise the no_cache-parameter will be a part of the link.
  * @param integer  Alternative page ID for the link. (By default this
function links to the SAME page!)
  * @return string  The input string wrapped in <a> tags
  * @see pi_linkTP_keepPIvars(), tslib_cObj::typoLink()
  */
 function pi_linkTP($str,$urlParameters=array(),$cache=0,$altPageId=0) {

There are a couple of others...

JH

news:mailman.1.1112729944.19308.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...