[Typo3-dev] Caching question

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Apr 5 22:09:47 CEST 2005

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] wrote:
> Use pi-functions to generate those links. Your specific cHash is missing in
> your url, it get's generated if you use the various link functions you find
> in pibase...

*argl* ... this cHash thingy is for caching purposes ?

I always wondered were it came from as it was on some pages of some site of me ;)

Ok. Until now I preferd to use t3lib_div::linkThisScript and short ago I switched
to this->cObj->getTypoLink{_URL}

But how does that cHash parameter work together with realurl ? Any previous postings
or examples on that ? postVarSet examples ?

greets,
Bernhard